MindPiece Privacy Statement
Here you will find the privacy statement of MindPiece, which describes how your personal data is collected which is collected by MindPiece. We are aware that you place your trust in us. We therefore see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy.
In this privacy statement you can read everything about the way in which your personal data is collected and how it is handled. This explains where your data is stored and for what purposes your data is stored. In addition, you will also find all your rights with regard to your data and how you can use those rights. The privacy statement will sometimes be changed by, for example, legislative changes. It is therefore advisable to consult the statement periodically.
You are currently reading the privacy statement of MindPiece. MindPiece is an online webshop that focuses on the sale of jewelry. There are situations in which your data is collected by MindPiece. It is therefore good that you know what is being done with it and how you can indicate your wishes regarding your data. That is what this statement is about. If you are not comfortable with the use of your data by MindPiece, please contact us!
Kaya Panlefi 3, Willemstad Curacao
085-002 15 69
Chamber of Commerce: 143787
VAT number: NL001102326B08
Personal data is collected by MindPiece for a number of purposes. These are explained below.
01. Sending newsletters. MindPiece sends newsletters via e-mail. These newsletters are on the one hand commercial and on the other hand aimed at sharing information. Your first name and email address are collected via the appropriate form on the MindPiece website or when you place an order. During the ordering process you have the option to unsubscribe from newsletters. We also ask you to confirm your registration.
02. Place order. Your data will be collected when you place an order via the website so that we can contact you about the progress of your order.
03. Analytics. The MindPiece website collects your data to improve the website. This is done with Google Analytics. These data are anonymous and are therefore not bound to your personal data. This includes information such as the duration of your website visit or the pages you visit frequently.
All data is only processed with your express permission or for the execution of the agreements that are entered into, or because processing is necessary for the settlement of your order.
The data that MindPiece receives and processes is managed by:
01. ActiveCampaign. The newsletters are sent with ActiveCampaign. When you sign up for the newsletter, your email address and first name are automatically saved in the appropriate list within ActiveCampaign.
02. Google. MindPiece's email is hosted at Google. If you contact us via the forms or via email, those emails will be stored on Google's servers.
03. Shopify. The website and website backups are hosted through Shopify. Information that you leave on the MindPiece website is on Shopify's servers.
04. Google. We collect data from website visitors via Google Analytics and Google Adwords. This data is used for (re) marketing purposes.
05. Facebook Group. Website visitor data is used by Facebook for marketing purposes.
Your data will be stored for a longer period of time by MindPiece, but never longer than is necessary for carrying out activities, unless we are required to store your data longer due to a statutory regulation.
01. Sending newsletters. Your email address and first name are stored in ActveCampaign. The storage of your data is indefinite. You can unsubscribe whenever you want via the link at the bottom of the newsletters or by sending an email to email@example.com.
02. Contact us. When you contact MindPiece by mail, the data that you send, such as your name, company name and e-mail address, will be stored on the mail server. Those emails are retained for up to two years.
03. Analytics. The data that Analytics collects on the website is anonymous, so it is not linked to your name, company or email address. This data is stored indefinitely within Google Analytics.
03. Orders. Your order history is kept for at least 7 years, because MindPiece is legally obliged to do so by the tax authorities.
No physical copies are made of your personal data. Your data is only managed in the aforementioned systems and software. The personal data managed by MindPiece or by the aforementioned third parties is only accessible via the above software and is password protected and, where possible, with two-step verification. In this two-step verification, a code is generated from the software and sent to MindPiece. This code must be used during the login process. The devices that open your data are each also locked with a password and / or fingerprint. The number of devices that have access to your data is limited to only the necessary devices.
In addition, your visit to our website is secured by an SSL certificate. This means that your connection to the MindPiece website is private. You can recognize this security by the green lock in front of the url.
01. Right of access. You have the right to request at any time your data that is recorded and stored at MindPiece. You do this by sending an email to MindPiece. You will then receive an overview of your data.
02. Right to rectification. Are your details not correct? Or has your data changed? You have the right to have this rectified by MindPiece. You can change your information about the newsletter via the appropriate url at the bottom of each email.
03. Right to transfer. If you need the data stored at MindPiece, you have the right to transfer. MindPiece must transfer all your data to the other party.
04. Right to erasure of data. Do you no longer want your data to be recorded at MindPiece? Then you have the right to have your data deleted.
05. Right to file a complaint You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you think that MindPiece does not handle your data correctly. This can be done via this link.
06. Right to stop data use (objection). Do you not want MindPiece to use your data? Then you have the right to stop using your personal data. You can make use of these rights via firstname.lastname@example.org by sending a copy of your ID card, making the passport photo, the numbers at the bottom of the passport, ID card number and BSN illegible. The aim is to respond within a week
07. Right to disable cookies. MindPiece uses a cookie banner so that you can refuse the cookies. In addition, you can set via the browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, some functions and services on our and other websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
MindPiece processes personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, namely a commercial interest. This includes offering MindPiece products by e-mail. Your data will never be sold to third parties. The information that is required to provide is the minimum information required to offer the services or products. For example, your email address is required to send the newsletter. If this mandatory information is not provided, MindPiece cannot offer the product in question. If it is necessary to share data that you have shared with MindPiece with parties other than the aforementioned parties (for example offering a service), you will first be asked for permission.
MindPiece reserves the right to disclose the data when required by law or when MindPiece deems it justified to comply with a legal request / process or to protect MindPiece's rights, property or safety. We always try to respect your right to privacy as much as possible. Do you have any questions? Please contact us via the contact details below.
Kaya Panlefi 3, Willemstad Curacao
085-002 15 69
Chamber of Commerce: 143787